Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Daddy and Miss Kathie reporting as instructed,


We have had a very impactful couple of days. Most of the parents probably know this already, due to the phone calls late into last night. Kathie and my prayers have been answered in that all, and I do mean all, of the youth have been affected through this experience. I can definitely say that God is at work in Indianapolis.

I also want to take a minute to brag. All of the parents should be extremely proud of each of these kids. They are an extrordinary bunch, and they are such a blessing to all of the other youth here. You heard me right, they are spiritural leaders, mentors and examples to most of the other youth at the camp. Praise be to God. We want to thank each of you for raising your kids to be polite, show respect, and love God. Thank you.

I love you all, and can't wait to see you on Friday. Please pray for our safe return.

See ya on the Down Low (What What)