Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi it's Ellie!
Things are still fun up here! I am getting a little tired....but it's not too bad. I'm still hangin' with some todders.....and enjoying every minute! I've met some really awesome kids that I wish I wouldn't have to leave:( I'm making some friends that are older! Please pray for me because I'm devotion leader for my crew and that's a little nerve racking....but they tell me I'm doin' well. Anyways I've got to go......I love you all...keep smilin'!

It Kuhristen....
haha WOW O WOW O WOW!! Me and kathy and daniel and daniel and david and jesse and micheal...i think thats it, any ways we're working in a HUGE CHURCH and i call it "the castle" cuz like...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! its cooooollll!! I miss you all muches and muches and muches...today will be EMOTIONAL so don't call me when i cry. YUMMMMM STARBUCKS IS PRETTY goood:] wow this is getting long so im gonna stop...:] no haha i was jking im gonna go on and on and on and ONNN!!! JKJKJK:] peace out childrennn:P



It's dinner time. More blogs later!