Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hi guys it's becky
I'm going to really honest and say I want to go home. Not that I don't enjoy it here I do but the past two days I havent felt very well and I havent done much at all. But I did try to do all I could even when Ken and Amy told me I needed to take a break. But I've really enjoyed getting to know DJ the woman my crew helped this week. She's a great woman and she really loves God and everyone around her. With what little she has she gives twice as much to the people around her and it's amazing! And I thought I had it bad but really what I've seen this week makes me look over everything I have and really appreciate the simple things some of us take for granted. But this week has been great! Love you guys and miss you all. And last but not least I love you mom even if I don't always show it like I should.
~Becca~

hi it's daniel
yes the soda story is true. just in case michael got the story wrong, or you didn't hear it, let me tell it. i got a natural soda from an amazing guy named Daniel(the name is the best). it got shook up quite alot and then michael knocked it out of my hands. it landed on the floor and busted open and acted just like a sprinkler. it was awesome!! that's about it. im having a great time here. talk to y'all soon(most of the people here are from illionis and maryland, so they make fun of our southern accent)