Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hi this is michael i'm having a blast at first I thought we were going to work at the church that we sleep in but my group works at a different church that is huge and looks really nice and at first i thought that the church didnt need any help but then we went up stairs and the place needed a new paint job so thats what ive been doing and today we started edging the sidewalk thats been my week



p.s. mom i miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love ya

its staceyyy!
so this week sucked when we first got here, first of all our first day our crew was stuck working at the chuch instead of our assigned area. Then, when i was doing crew devotions, my crew would NOT listen to me, they would zone off and talk to each other. Then, I was reassigned again today out of the Boys and Girls club and had to go to the Peace Gardens crew site and landscape. But, it got a ton better. I yelled at my crew today to listen to me and devotions are getting better..no worries, i straightened them out. And, I am starting to like my crew a little better, and we are starting to get a long better. I made a lot of friends here, and Im getting closer to the youth group. Laser tag was awesome. Tonight, I volunteered to be in the drama for tonights program and I offered up one of my God sightings today, for me to share tonight. My God sighting is that when we were at the Boys and Girls club, there was this one girl and she was born with one leg. Not only did she have enough courage to talk about it with us, but she is actaully on the cheerleading team at the club. That was very insperational... going to go do care cardsss(: cecily, we still miss you to deathh, i hope your college thing went really good today. i love and miss everyone.


HOLLAAHHOLLAHH it's lauren, but ofcourse. :D
I miss home and all of you guys, but I am having a blast! I am really enjoying the manual labor that I have been working on. It's for a good cause, and I am just LOVING it. My crew and I have already gotten extremely close as well, which will kind of well.. suck when we have to say those dreadful goodbyes. Oh, and lasertag was pretty awesome. I wasn't the greatest, but thats about my only weakness I have ;) We have learned a lot so far about serving, taking risks, and forgiveness (and thats a bigg toughie!) I am kind of anxious about tonight..emotional night. x Oh, and you guys should be extra proud of me, because I danced in front of the whole church and rapped. Double Threat! Haha, Well.. Thats about all, except I miss you so much Cecily and I love you :D!


Hi its daniel.
im havin a great time here but cant wait to get home. im currently workin at a church. my group would be great if they listened. so last night i had a blast playin laser tag. again i cant wait to get home and see all of yall. love ya


Hi Kaitlin
I am having a lot of fun.Last night we went to laser tag it was cool.Today I went to the Boys and Girls club for half a day and then we went to do some yard work at this lady`s house.It rained a little bit just for a litte while.Tommrow we are going to go back to the lady`s house all day.It has been a lot of fun.

MAGGIES
Dear brooke,
hey gurl i havent got ur email yet so yeah. i have had alot of fun and cant wait to finish shareing it all with u.
Dear family,
i have missed u all so very much but i have had a blast here in indinapollis the ride was tireing but the sights of it was awesome u have to see west virgina we had a blast going through tunnels ow we went through virgina west virgina ohio and indinana oh yeah see u all soon love u bye.


Hey everyone! Kathie here, and I'm having a blast at the old church I'm helping to paint. We were able to play basketball with the kids camp they have there today - we all had fun! David was a lifesaver today. Someone tried to steal our cooler, but he caught up with the guy and talked him into giving it back. I'm so proud of him! We also got a spur-of-the-moment info session about the pipe organ they have at the church - very cool! Gotta run - session is starting!