Thursday, July 31, 2008

The queen is herreee -> LAUREN! what? WORD.

Tonight is super hero night, and I am stoked. This week has been off the chain! I miss family and home, but I know that going back I will have learned a lot. We made it through emotional night, and I know that it only made our youth group stronger. :D I have met some truly amazing people here, and I am seriously dreading the hard goodbyes. Can't wait to see you.. well next Sunday. :D Love you guys, and miss you Sesamee. :D


Storroo in the houseee[aka, stacefacee]
so tonight is superhero night, and wow, our youth group is totally decked out. I must say we are the craziest youth group here. Last night was the emotional one, and i must say our youth group has come so much closer and all the friends I made here are deffinitly keepers...they deffinitly TRUE friends. I worked with lauren's crew today and it was a lot of fun. i made 3 new frieds from illonois. doing more care cards, since tonight is the last nightttt. cecily, i miss you a TON. i love youuu(:


hay guys!!!!! it's Brianna :)
i had soooooo much fun today!!!! i love my crew soooo much!!! i have so much fun with them!!!!
i'm sad to be leaving my crew but i am glad to come home to North Carolina! :) me and michael have had fun!!! i'm glad he came on the trip this year :) well i got my new job on tuesday and i actually worked for the rest of the week! i helped build a picket fence, weeded a garden and made a garden from digging grass (that was the hottest day this week and i sweated the most that day) today we have "superhero day" where you make up superheros from scratch!!(from what you already brought to camp) and guess what i am!!!! monkey woman!!! im wearing my monkey pajama pants and a pink shirt with a monkey on it that says "SMILE, it confuses people" so any way, that's what's going on :) see ya when we get back home :)
love you,
Brianna :)

Hi guys!
It is Jesse! How is everyone? I don't want to leave but I still want to go home. It is great here. The name of the church is Tabernacle Pres. Church or something like that. Today is dress up like a super hero day and I am Bach Girl!
Sam would love it here.
Well bye, I loveeeeeeeee you!
Jesse M.


Maggie's
hey whats up yall every one here has said i have a very bad southern accent but i dont think so they sound really weird because i am not use to it i really like it though its cool just to hear them talk. but yeah i am having lots of fun and made some really cool friends. one of my good friends i have made is named leslie she is from illinois shes a year younger than me but really cool. i cant wait to get home but at the same time i want to stay. oh my crew leaders r cool too ones a chemist and the other is a professional surgen.okay i have to go but i love u all so much and miss u ALOT. see u tomorrow. LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

MAGGIE *:)




DANIEL

Wat is up my homie gs. first of all im thankful for another great week wit the youth. my group did awesome suprisingly today. also my titanium necklace jacked. i have harry potter over my shoulder.
luv ya mommy, diddy, and steve